LogosArea.com PRIVACY STATEMENT
LogosArea.com is committed to protecting our customer?s privacy. We only ask for information necessary to process your order in an efficient manner. We will never share any of your information with any individual outside our company without your clear consent. LogosArea.com uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to protect your privacy and information.
We consider Personal Information to be all that information, which can be used to locate you, contacts you, or determine your specific identity. When other information is linked to Personal Information, it also becomes Personal Information.
All personal information, such as your name, postal and e-mail address or telephone number, is considered private and confidential. This personal information is stored in a secure location, is accessible only by designated staff, and is used only for the purposes that you have given us permission for e.g. provision of services.
LogosArea.com guarantees that no personal information will be released to an individual or corporation except when client authorization is received allowing the information to be released.
LogosArea.com Collection of Information
Any abuses of this policy as determined at the sole discretion of LogosArea.com may lead to a denial of a Refund.
LogosArea.com (Supplier) will not reduce the amount of a Refund by the assessment of a “work done fee” or any other charge (including consulting done) for any Return or for any Refund that is initiated by 2CO or itself.
* When you register by ordering the services of LogosArea.com , we require basic personal information which will include but will not be limited to your name, company, address, email address, phone and fax.
* We collect the appropriate billing information, which includes but is not limited to your credit card number, expiration date, and billing address and verify the information through VeriSign, a secure site billing service.
* We retain information which may be personal and given voluntarily at other times, including but not limited to when you provide opinions pertaining to complaints, appreciation and comments on the service/product being provided by LogosArea.com
Non-Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not reveal your Personal Information to unaffiliated third parties without your consent. If we seek your consent to disclose your Information to a third party, we will do so unambiguously, explaining precisely what information we seek to disclose, the entity to whom we wish to disclose it, and the purpose for the disclosure.
There are, however, some limited circumstances in which we may be need to disclose Personally Identifiable Information about a user, and we want you to know about them:
We may employ other companies to perform functions like but not limited to processing credit card payments, or other functions necessary to our business. We may need to share personal information with these companies. However, we will provide them with only that information necessary to perform their functions, and will not allow them to use that information for any other purpose.
* We may reveal personal information if legal directives suggest that the user is harming or interfering with other LogosArea.com clients, anyone else, or violating (either intentionally or unintentionally) our terms and agreement form or infringing any of LogosArea.com legal rights.
* LogosArea.com will be legally bound to reveal information, including Personal Information, to the extent it reasonably believes it is required to do so by law. If LogosArea.com receives legal process calling for the disclosure of any of its clients Personal Information we will, if permitted by law, attempt to notify the client via the e-mail address you supplied during registration within a reasonable amount of time before we respond to the request.
Changing or Removing Information
Since general tracking information is anonymous, we have no way to locate this information obtained by your use of the service. In addition, this information is often aggregated. Therefore, we cannot remove the information obtained from you or as a result of your usage of the website or service.
* We employ reasonable and current security methods to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information.
* Your personal data will be stored within a database that is located behind a firewall for added security. The server housing the database is physically protected at a secure, third party site and is monitored by security personnel twenty-four hours a day. Only authorized personnel can access the data center and the particular server housing the database.
* No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, while we try to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
* We do not encrypt your normal web sessions with the Service using SSL. Any transmission to the LogosArea.com website or service of credit card information uses SSL encryption.
LogosArea.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of participants in its various affiliate programs.